Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Moab

I love Nutty Putty! I rode my bike and my buggy alot. I was going to try to ride a motorbike, but the KTM was having problems so now we have to fix it. I cut my ear when I was trying to fix my buggy(that's why I have the thing on my head). It wasn't as much my trip I guess as other trips, but I still had a good time digging a deep hole and putting Hannah in it. I got a RC terraniac for easter that will drive on land snow and water! It was really fun once we got the batteries to work. I wanted to take some video in the buggy while my dad was driving. The video at the bottom is the one I took. We saw a whole herd of deer right here while we were driving before so I wanted to video in the spot where we saw the deer. I have alot of fun in the buggy! I also had fun with Deegan. He is a really good dog so far.





Click for More information on this area .

0 comments: