Saturday, March 14, 2009

Little Moab, 2-28-09, Dirt Bikes

Little Moab was sweet! It's really fun, but not as fun as Caineville. My dirt bike worked really good with the new clutch, I even did some slow speed rock crawling on it. The Dominator clutch in it makes it adjustable and we have it adjusted to be more off-road friendly. It still rips too, but not quite as fast as it does when the clutch lets the motor rev higher. I love to dirt bike and drove all over the place with my dad and brother. I even drove up and over the big hill to get to the bigger jumps! I had a lot of fun shooting the BB-guns too. We found some clay pigeons that had not been broken yet and shot them. We also went on a couple hikes.







2 comments:

Daniel said...

Wow! Those are really cool jumps! You are getting really good! Glad you had fun.

Putz said...

yes your kids really do have fun...poor tony never let him ride like that